Update Man Child Groups' Debuts (2003 2012)



Pann: Male idols' debuts (2003 2012)




TVXQ - Hug




SS501 - Warning




Super Junior - Twins




Bigbang - La La La




FT Island - Love Sick




SHINee - Replay




2AM - This Song




2PM - x Out of 10




U-KISS - Not Young




MBLAQ - Oh Yeah

B2ST - Bad Girl
CNBLUE - Loner
ZE:A - Mazeltov
Infinite - Come Back Again
Teen Top - Clap
DMTN - Round 1
Block B - Freeze
B1A4 - O.K
Boyfriend - Boyfriend
B.A.P - Warrior
BTOB - Insane
EXO - MAMA
VIXX - Super Hero


=


1. [+185, -28] The phase outfits of MAMA looked similar they'd sing trot. I was like, "their fans convey such weird taste"... But I was genuinely making fun of myself inwards the future...

2. [+145, -19] I'm an Inspirit. When I commencement watched the debut phase of Come Back Again, I idea I'd never larn their fan. But I can't honor the larn out for five years... sobs

3. [+130, -20] Infitite? Who is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP, let's fight!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -5] When I commencement saw EXO, I thought, "who are these possessed people? This must live on a concept of totemism. I idea they'd flop. But right away I'm likewise possessed

5. [+28, -5] When I watched BTOB's debut stage, I laughed because they were then ugly. But on that night, Eunkwang was inwards my dream in addition to he kept singing Insane inwards front end of me. So I was apologizing to him. I woke up, searched upwards BTOB, in addition to became a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Other fans nation their singers looked handsome since debut, simply I larn out along my oral fissure near ㅋㅋ But BTOB is handsome imo, peculiarly you, Eunkwang!!!!

6. [+24, -5] BTOB's Insane is such a skilful song, you lot won't regret. If they released Wow now, it could've won #1 ㅠㅠ People don't know the vocalizer simply they know the vocal ㅋㅋ "Different bird I'm dissimilar I hold off dissimilar I similar it " I promise they win #1 alongside their upcoming album on June

7. [+23, -3] I wasn't familiar alongside EXO when they debuted. My friends were SM stans in addition to they were watching the music video beside me. I was on my telephone in addition to I kept glancing at the MV. Suddenly, the role where they rap, "dying, killing, fighting, shouting, this is non a nation of war !!!!!!!!!!" came in addition to I was then shocked ㅋㅋ I told them it was scary. But at roughly point, my gallery started to live on filled past times EXO

 The phase outfits of MAMA looked similar they Update Boy groups' debuts (2003  2012)


8. [+21, -5] You convey to heed to Come Back Again alongside a alive band. Electric guitar, drums in addition to base of operations ㅠㅠ It's genuinely daebak. Even if you're non a fan, you lot must heed to it alongside a alive band. At an Infinite concert, it's an encore song. Infinite appears alongside the sounds of a guitar in addition to it gives me goosebumps

9. [+20, -4] "I desire to live on a bed inwards your room for a hateful solar daytime " The lyrics are perverted simply it sounded sugariness because TVXQ sang it

10. [+18, -2] This was already seven years ago...

 The phase outfits of MAMA looked similar they Update Boy groups' debuts (2003  2012)


11. [+14, -1] Just similar Yoo Hee Yeol said, I was certainly that Sunggyu was the primary vocalist


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel