Update Cnblue Sasaengs



Instiz: CNBLUE, "sasaeng was giggling equally she was hiding inward a closet"




Yonghwa: "I was inward a auto inward front end of our dorm, together with a fan was walking towards me. I was gonna opened upwards up the window because I idea she was going to orbit me a letter, but she opened the door together with got into the car. I was scared. She grabbed me difficult thus my managing director tried to delineate her out but he ended upwards flight away. I was thus shocked."




Jonghyun: "When I was inward Japan, I was inward a develop to larn to my schedule. Someone came to my department together with she was stopped past times the safety guard. But they allow her inward when she told them that she knew Yonghwa personally. I was thus scared because I never knew her. But apparently, nosotros turned out to live on living inward the same apartment. Such a coincidence." 
"Oh, there's i to a greater extent than story. During my debut days, I practiced singing alongside a guitar at our dorm. I kept failing to sing a for sure part. I kept practicing but I even thus couldn't create it. I was frustrated together with and then I heard someone giggling inward a closet. I opened the cupboard together with a fan ran away equally she said, "good work, oppa""


=


- Ah seriously... What form of a stalker is that?

- Lee Jonghyun's floor sounds similar a horror movie. Is that actually a fan?

- How did the fan fifty-fifty locomote inward the dorm inward the get-go place? Can't they only live on sued

- Reminds me of TVXQ sasaengs


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel