Update Who's The Rapper Inwards Exo?



Pann: Who's the rapper inward EXO?





1. [+427, -222] The human inward Growl MV 3:01 is the rapper, fuck

2. [+413, -213] Someone who doesn't fifty-fifty write raps together with who alone mumbles words without a catamenia is called a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+366, -215] It's together with hence funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw Chanyeol rapping alive together with he was together with hence breathless, he was similar huhekhuhukhook. I could come across him struggling

4. [+160, -49] The fans can't defend their talent ㅋㅋ What performance? Don't y'all know that other idols tin laissez passer notice rap together with too perform at the same time? Just acknowledge that they're non talented ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+150, -34] Wanna know the funniest thing? Chanyeol is said to live on the best rapper inward SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I outburst into laughter when I heard this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck ㅋㅋ

6. [+134, -148] Are y'all guys having fun to gang upward together with hate? ㅋㅋㅋ How miserable ㅋㅋ Mind your ain draw of piece of job organisation ㅋㅋ Why are y'all together with hence interested inward EXO?

7. [+117, -33] Ah fuck ㅋㅋ EXO fans told me to heed to Two Moons together with hence I did, but they genuinely couldn't rap ㅋㅋ Key was fifty-fifty improve than them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll heed to the vocal when I desire only about laughter

8. [+115, -23] They're called a rapper but they're genuinely inward accuse of narrations

9. [+101, -26] Why are y'all looking for a rapper inward EXO? They're performing dancers


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel