Update Lovelyz's Visual



Pann: Lovelyz's visual











=


1. [+100, -40] In every group, at that topographic point are e'er two iii outstanding members. I've seen Lovelyz a lot because people postal service close them all the fourth dimension but I all the same can't tell who is who. I heard that Kei is the visual but judging past times these pictures, I don't intend she is. I don't fifty-fifty think their faces later scrolling down

2. [+59, -21] People intend Lovelyz is really talented because their visual lacks but I don't experience offended because they are actually talented. It's bad that they weren't able to demo their talent during Candy Jelly Love but you lot tin dismiss run across their talent inwards their covers of Fri together with We Are Never Getting Back Together

3. [+59, -17] Let's non purpose these profile pictures, the members await together with then bad inwards them ㅠㅠ They're pretty but these pictures don't demo it ㅠㅠ They looked prettier pre-debut

4. [+28, -2] Girls would tell Lee Mijoo is the visual together with guys would tell Kei together with Soojung are the visuals

5. [+28, -27] I'm lamentable but I don't know who Lovelyz is

6. [+27, -6] Yeah they're talented inwards singing only, happy? Who are you lot guys to last calling them bland-looking? Confident much?

7. [+23, -4] Woollim actually sucks at taking profile pictures, delight empathize ㅠㅠ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel