Update Seolhyun's Meokbang On Happy Together



Pann: How Seolhyun eats jjajang ramen





=


1. [+381, -165] I don't know who she is together with I saw her on Happy Together. I could alone intend that she was trying to re-create other woman mortal idols' pop meokbang

2. [+133, -158] She eats together with hence deliciously, it's cute how she's cooling downward the nutrient ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+132, -75] Choa is clapping, she's together with hence cute ㅋㅋ

4. [+107, -62] She's together with hence dislikable afterwards I watched her on diversity shows. She used to hold upward cute but non anymore

5. [+76, -41] Why is Seolhyun getting together with hence much hate? Did she produce something incorrect or are people simply jealous? I'm honestly curious

6. [+64, -14] Honestly, it doesn't await good. Who would swallow that sum of nutrient at once? Why produce daughter groups bring to produce this? I don't similar it when they act pretty but it too doesn't await skillful how they exaggerate their eating inwards front end of cameras



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel