Update Won Bin Inwards Existent Life



Pann: Glance of Won Bin inward existent life




=


1. [+114, -2] I'm speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please produce a drama or a cinema ㅠㅠ

2. [+70, -2] Really handsome

3. [+59, -2] Who says Won Bin is mixed?

4. [+41, -1] Please accept many kids when you lot larn married. You demand to spread your genes every bit much every bit possible ㅠㅠ

5. [+34, -1] I intend these pictures are posted past times those who didn't genuinely run across him inward existent life. I saw him at an final result together with I don't fifty-fifty think his face. He was simply shining ㅋㅋ It's non similar his facial expression upwardly is pale, it's non similar his caput is modest similar Kim Soo Hyun, together with it's non similar he's tall similar Kim Woo Bin. But his facial expression upwardly features were thus confident of themselves!!! They were yelling, "I'm the handsomest eyes, nose, together with lips!!!" I was blanked out afterwards I saw him. It's fifty-fifty deplorable to tell he's handsome. He's seriously non human. You're simply similar woah... together with thus he's gone

6. [+34, -1] Honestly, if this hyung asks me to osculation him, I'll osculation him for real



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel