Update [Girl Talk] Produce You Lot Pee Inward The Shower?



Pann: Something that's non understandable inwards women's shower culture



Q: "Do you lot pee inwards the shower?"



Hyori: Yes



John Park gets a menboong



Lady Jane: Also yes



John Park gets a minute menboong


=


1. [+121, -14] Am I the solely i who pees inwards the shower?

2. [+98, -11] You tin post away simply crouch downward together with pee into the hole together with launder it afterwards. That's what I do

3. [+82, -7] I e'er bring to pee inwards the shower. Us women bring to sit down on the bathroom to pee together with it feels disgusting to sit down on it because I tin post away experience the H2O on my legs together with butt

4. [+46, -2] There's nix incorrect alongside peeing inwards the shower, why are you lot guys criticizing?

5. [+44, -10] I simply pee inwards the shower. What's the indicate of sitting downward on the bathroom to pee? It feels gross

6. [+40, -8] It's harder for women to concur the pee because H2O easily enters the urethra inwards the shower. So nosotros bespeak to pee frequently inwards the shower. I to a greater extent than frequently than non bespeak to pee ii iii times

7. [+33, -0] I pee earlier taking a shower

8. [+28, -1] ㅋㅋ It's non a culture, it's simply a habit

9. [+26, -17] But don't you lot odor the pee? I yet wouldn't experience comfortable fifty-fifty if I launder the floor... Why are you lot together with thence lazy to simply sit down on the toilet? I don't mean value it's a culture

10. [+25, -44] Hul?? Why would you lot pee inwards the shower??? Then what's the indicate of the toilet?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel