Update Yoo Jae Suk Saves A Life

 
 
Pann: Anecdote of running into Yoo Jae Suk inward the military
 
 
 
 
It's xiii years ago. I was inward the military. My menage unit of measurement was having a difficult fourth dimension in addition to I didn't stand upward for good inward the military. I heard serious tidings from habitation in addition to decided to commit suicide. I didn't adapt to the regular army life, I had no friends, in addition to I was bullied. I couldn't breathe... thus I idea dying would enter to a greater extent than comfortable. I looked at my schedule in addition to I had run from 12AM 2AM. I decided to kill myself after the run because it would in addition to thus survive midnight in addition to nobody would survive there.
 
I prepared to hang myself. I genuinely felt a lot amend after preparing my suicide. Thinking back, it was a really foolish human activity but at that time, it was the alone affair I could intend of. On that day, I worked every bit a supervisor of cable structure thus I worked at close SBS station almost everyday.
 
I was looking for a military machine manhole at a nearby playground amongst a mine detector. There was a map of the manhole but the playground was built on the locomote past times of it thus I had to wearable a mine detector inward a really hot weather condition to divulge it. I had to produce the hardest run since I was an slow target. H5N1 immature human being worker in addition to thus had to larn somewhere, thus I went to create total his spot. I took the jeopardy in addition to went to a shop to purchase a Coke, but I alone had $0.50 inward my pocket. I could alone express mirth in addition to think, "I'm gonna give-up the ghost this evening but I can't fifty-fifty sip a Coke."
 
As I kept on working, I felt someone's stare. I turned dorsum in addition to saw Yoo Jae Suk looking at me. I was thus surprised... I thought, "seeing a celebrity on the twenty-four hours I die? Am I lucky?" From what I remember, he was doing a TV exhibit called Dominicus is Joyful(?) H5N1 exhibit amongst flight chairs in addition to the panelists getting splashed amongst water. Anyways, Yoo Jae Suk was looking at me amongst interest. I said how-do-you-do in addition to he said how-do-you-do dorsum pleasantly. He asked, "a mine detector at a playground? That's a mine detector, right? What are you lot looking for?" I told him that I'm non allowed to speak of it, in addition to he said, "ah That's correct Sorry ㅋㅋ" He walked away amongst his manager. I constitute it interesting because it was the commencement fourth dimension of seeing celebrity inward existent life.
 
I went dorsum to run in addition to a few minutes later, someone tapped on my back. I turned dorsum in addition to saw Yoo Jae Suk belongings 2 cans of publish energy sip in addition to H2O ice cream. He told me to swallow them because the weather condition is hot. As he was leaving, he jokingly said, "salut Work difficult " I was speechless.
 
I sat downwards inward a shade to convey the drink, in addition to for closed to reason, I cried hard... I cried loudly every bit I drank the 2 cans in addition to the watermelon H2O ice cream. I sat at that spot in addition to cried for a while, in addition to got tired. I don't know why but after finishing the black work, I had a skilful sleep.
 
After that, I was surprised to experience how much I've changed. Since then, I got along amongst the people inward the military machine in addition to I however contact the friends I made there. I don't know the reason. I however don't know how I had changed suddenly, but if I were to alternative the turning betoken inward my life, it would survive the 2 cans of sip in addition to H2O ice cream Yoo Jae Suk-ssi gave me inward a hot weather.
 
Maybe I longed for people or people's friendliness, but I'm however happy that Yoo Jae Suk-ssi gave a friendly grinning in addition to unexpected kindness to a consummate stranger. At i point, people started calling him Yoo God. I genuinely similar that nickname because he genuinely is a god to me. I desire to encounter him over again but it's lamentable that I don't convey a jeopardy to. I don't intend Infinite Challenge holds their photograph events inward hither Busan... I only read someone's post service almost Yoo Jae Suk's personalities thus I got reminded of this incident. I convey null to seek out it but... I'm however happy to utter almost something that I've held for thus long.
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+45, -0] Yoo God saved a life...
 
2. [+41, -0] H5N1 somebody who was going to commit suicide got a novel optic past times Yoo God's sip in addition to H2O ice cream. I envy the person... I also demand Yoo God
 
3. [+25, -1] There genuinely isn't anything you lot tin sack bash him amongst ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Woah, thus amazing
 
4. [+11, -0] How tin sack he alone convey skilful stories ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he genuinely an angel?
 
5. [+8, -0] There goes i to a greater extent than legend of Yoo God
 
6. [+7, -0] I can't imagine how happy Yoo Jae Suk's married adult woman would be
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel