Update Woman Mortal Idols' Looks That Kicking The Bucket Mixed Opinions



Pann: Female idols' looks that perish mixed opinions



SNSD Seohyun



Apink Hayoung



Red Velvet Seulgi



Girl's Day Sojin



F(x) Luna



T-ara Jiyeon



4Minute Sohyun



Kara Gyuri



Lovelyz Kei


=


1. [+106, -46] How does Yoona perish mixed opinions? People mightiness non notice her the prettiest but don't they mostly intend she's pretty? I'm shocked ㅋㅋ

 People mightiness non notice her the prettiest but don Update Female idols' looks that perish mixed opinions


2. [+103, -115] SNSD Yoona gets strongly mixed opinions

3. [+85, -79] Hul... I don't notice whatsoever of them pretty except Seulgi... I peculiarly never institute Seohyun pretty

4. [+42, -44] Why does everybody tell no for Seohyun? I intend she's then pretty

 People mightiness non notice her the prettiest but don Update Female idols' looks that perish mixed opinions


5. [+32, -16] I was flustered later seeing the best response ㅋㅋ Does Yoona actually perish mixed opinions? I exclusively stimulate got pictures of Yoona, Suzy, as well as Lee Yeon Hee on my phone. Aren't the 3 of them famous for non getting mixed opinions?

6. [+29, -8] Seohyun looks much prettier inward pictures taken past times other people than her selcas. Even her article pictures are better

7. [+27, -11] It's unrelated but am I the exclusively 1 who doesn't notice Naeun pretty? She looks pretty when she has the correct makeup+stage lights+front face+long hair+mouth closed. But other than that, I don't notice her pretty at all... I don't intend Luv stages accommodate Naeun, she looks likewise ugly...

8. [+27, -7] I acknowledge that Kei gets mixed opinions ㅋㅋ Even the fans stimulate got mixed opinions on her. But I notice her pretty as well as her vox is amazing

9. [+26, -17] It's non similar satelite gets mixed opinions, she's only non pretty

10. [+23, -5] Krystal, too

11. [+22, -15] No for Seohyun as well as Kei

12. [+21, -19] Big no for Sojin



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel