Update Songs That Should Climb Dorsum To The Chart

Smiling Goodbye - Soya northward Sun
Missing Heart - A'st1
First Snow And First Kiss - Yoseob & Drama
That Man Opposed - Dalmatian
Hope - Led Apple
Russian Roulette - Spica
Goodbye To Romance - Sunny Hill
No Need To Know - JQT
Longer - CHI CHI
Would You Like To Stay For Tea / What Are You Doing Today - Hello Venus
0330 - UKISS
All Day Long - ZE:A
Witch - Boyfriend

-

Pann: Songs that should honestly climb dorsum to the chart

1. [+307, -41] I intend BTOB's Second Confession should climb back. It's actually good. I constitute the vocal late together with didn't know it was BTOB's song.

2. [+121, -13] First Snow together with First Kiss sounds actually proficient if yous nous to it every bit yous sentinel the snowfall falling, try!

3. [+101, -13] First Snow together with First Kiss is such a proficient song! Listen to it, it's actually good.

4. [+46, -2] Playground yesteryear Eden Beatz together with Lim Hyunsik is the best vocal inwards my life. I laid about listened to it because BTOB featured inwards it together with I ended upwardly listening to it for eight hours straight. I intend it's crazy.

5. [+44, -5] Wow fuck, That Man Opposed is such a proficient vocal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+41, -20] Gone yesteryear Jin is a proficient song

7. [+38, -21] Alive is a b-side rails inwards Sunggyu's instant album. I listened to it together with it's actually good. It didn't flop only I intend it should move to a greater extent than popular. I close cried when I read the lyrics.

8. [+35, -3] Hello yesteryear NU'EST was listed every bit a hidden jewel of idols. It's a proficient song.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel