Update 'The Genius' Oh Hyunmin Signs Nether A Society For Broadcast Promotions


Article: 'Genius' Oh Hyun Min signs nether the same companionship equally Joo Young Hoon together with Seo Yuri... "will pursue both studies together with broadcast"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+471, -29] It's his choice, why create people assist ㅋㅋ

2. [+422, -53] It's practiced word for me because I similar Oh Hyunmin then much ㅠㅠ He's also practiced to live on a non-celebrity. I desire to come across him on multifariousness shows amongst Jang Dong Min. JangOh draw ㅠㅠ

3. [+417, -48] Hyunmin is cute ㅋㅋ I'm a Kong stan only I'm cheering for him

4. [+360, -27] I'll anticipate for his broadcast promotions It'll live on funny if he appears on Problematic Man or Crime Scene.

5. [+278, -96] Oh But delight prioritize your studies!

6. [+95, -3] He's trying everything because he's immature ㅋㅋ He throws a lot of jokes on The Genius, of course of pedagogy he wants to accept broadcast promotions ㅋㅋ Work hard.

7. [+69, -7] Hyunmin has a likable face, he's smart, together with he's practiced on broadcast. He's witty!

8. [+53, -2] See you lot on I'm Going To School

9. [+47, -1] He has a practiced chemical scientific discipline amongst Jang Dong Min. I desire to come across them on I'm Going To School or Crime Scene iii together ㅋㅋ It'll live on ameliorate if he's amongst soul that he's familiar with. Both of them check then good ㅋㅋ

10. [+61, -15] I know it's non my draw of piece of employment concern only his smart encephalon is also practiced to live on wasted for broadcast. 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel