Update Crimson Velvet's 'Dumb Dumb' Comeback + Shinee Comparison

Pann: What produce y'all intend of Red Velvet's song?

1. [+109, -25] The vocal is non catchy merely it's unique. I don't know which utilization is the chorus. I similar the 'dumb dumb dumb' part. But I actually desire to teach rid of the rap part.

2. [+93, -20] It's catchy. I listened to it twice as well as I choke along hearing dumb dumb dumb dumb.

3. [+79, -23] They hold back the prettiest when they're dancing without whatever effects. Why did they lay freckles, glasses, as well as nighttime lights... The song's fine.

4. [+61, -3] For SM songs, y'all must heed to them at to the lowest degree iii times

5. [+51, -1] Seulgi's phonation at the kickoff had me dying

6. [+50, -1] 1st listen: hm... the vocal is a mess. sec listen: dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

7. [+45, -2] Even if y'all intend the song's bad, all you'll intend of is dumb dumb dumb



8. [+38, -3] I intend the storey of Dumb Dumb is The Little Mermaid. The Mermaid has cherry pilus as well as she can't talk. The teaser emphasized their legs. I intend they mixed The Little Mermaid as well as Red Shoes along amongst other fairytales. Maybe the whole album is close fairytales as well as each b-side has a fairytale that matches it. Just my thoughts...



9. [+36, -2] As an SM stan, I tin plough over the axe guarantee that this is non the fourth dimension where SM is promoting Red Velvet properly. SM releases a hitting vocal later a weird vocal as well as weird concept. It's non the fourth dimension for Red Velvet. I'm non maxim that the vocal is weird, though.

10. [+30, -1] The b-sides are as well as hence proficient ㅠㅠ It's similar the daze I got from f(x). The championship rails is non every bit proficient every bit b-sides merely it's the same illustration for all SM singers. The b-sides are jjang.

-

Pann: Red Velvet is similar woman individual SHINee

1. [+86, -2] I idea woman individual SHINee was f(x)

2. [+77, -36] Don't comport upon SHINee, they're at a dissimilar marking from Red Velvet

3. [+65, -0] Just don't, Red Velvet volition teach hate...

4. [+37, -0] Both are as well as hence pretty



5. [+37, -0] I don't run across the similarity except the lay out of the members. Both convey dissimilar charms.

6. [+36, -0] All SM songs are similar. SNSD songs audio similar f(x) as well as f(x) songs audio similar SHINee. It's all similar that.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel