Update This Year's Close Pop Sm Songs Inwards Existent Life?

Pann: This year's nigh pop SM songs inwards existent life

(Pann says Ice Cream Cake in addition to View)

1. [+265, -83] Am I weird? View wasn't that pop inwards existent life. When SHINee had a comeback amongst View, everybody was singing Loser ㅋㅋ It was ever "loser, loner..." until Bang Bang Bang was released.

2. [+128, -45] On the street, the nigh played songs are Bang Bang Bang vs View vs Ice Cream Cake vs Who's Your Mama vs Puss. It's a nation of war betwixt these v songs.

3. [+124, -173] View is the nigh played vocal on the street. I involve heed it every fourth dimension I larn out.

4. [+75, -85] I heard View everyday, what nonsense are people saying?

5. [+62, -31] I'm a consummate non-fan in addition to I've never heard or seen SHINee in addition to SNSD's songs. It's my get-go fourth dimension of seeing the vocal titles. How are they #1 vocal inwards existent life? Whenever I walk on a street, all I involve heed is Bigbang songs.

6. [+60, -27] I've never heard View on a street ㅋㅋ What a bubble

7. [+54, -63] Ice Cream Cake is true. View was honestly so-so.

8. [+50, -21] I actually don't concord amongst View. I had to search upwardly SHINee in addition to heed to the vocal to know. Is it because there's no SHINee fan inwards my school? Girls definitely similar Red Velvet, they sing along Ice Cream Cake.

9. [+48, -42] How is View non popular? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was ever played on the street. Do yous ever remain home?

10. [+44, -41] Are yous downgrading View because your oppars' songs are non there?

11. [+43, -5] It's Bang Bang Bang, Call Me Baby, Ice Cream Cake, in addition to Comes And Goes

12. [+42, -12] I actually liked View only it's non that pop inwards existent life

13. [+25, -3] I abhor EXO only EXO's songs are played more

14. [+19, -0] I'm non a fan of anyone only the exclusively pop SM songs this twelvemonth were EXO in addition to Red Velvet. SHINee got no attention.

15. [+16, -2] I've never heard of View, sorry... It's EXO, Bigbang, in addition to Hyukoh.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel