Update God Fandom Manipulated Evidences To Witch-Hunt Cube In Addition To Btob?



Pann: The shape of god fandom's manipulations


(Pann talks close god fandom's manipulations done on this pann)


1. [+147, -44] Cube, BTOB together with Melodys alone got a bad icon out of it... I compassion them

2. [+137, -58] I'm also dumbfounded amongst this. If they desire to conk on blue, hence why don't they also complain to SHINee, SuJu, together with Fly To The Sky? Is it because those fandoms are besides strong? ㅋㅋ

3. [+74, -5] I jurist BTOB is an slow target together with SuJu is a scary target

4. [+73, -2] They're proverb that they're trying to brand Cube an everyone's target past times around lip-service ㅋㅋ I'm getting goosebumps at how they're trying to ruin a company's image

5. [+68, -6] I'm seriously getting chills. It's my outset fourth dimension of seeing how a manipulation tin twist things hence differently. God fans are hence scary, they're using Pann to alter the reactions

6. [+61, -3] Hul... I was fooled past times god fans? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+60, -3] Yesterday, they kept bragging close the pride inwards 1st generation idols

8. [+59, -12] Yes, it's true. Honestly, I noticed their amazing double standards when they were targeting BTOB, non SM line

9. [+57, -10] I don't know close god fans simply I create mean value they convey around jealousy over Shinhwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They bash Shinhwa everyday

10. [+49, -0] How are they the same color? They're plainly not




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel