Update Interplanetary Space 50 Gets Praises For His Handsome Looks


Pann: Recent pictures of Infinite L... I idea he was a god






=====



1. [+119, -13] Whoa seriously it's truthful that his pictures brand my eyes enjoy


2. [+97, -15] On that day, at that topographic point was an Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Pink fanboy amongst a huge camera. When Infinite appeared at the ending, he was similar "hul.... L.... hul...." in addition to he kept taking pictures of L without fifty-fifty realizing himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


3. [+83, -12] Myungsoo nevertheless looking pretty inwards close-ups ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


4. [+50, -54] He's an event of ruining his paradigm past times dating a incorrect daughter in addition to dealing it inwards a incorrect way


5. [+38, -3] You can't larn the vibe of him past times plastic surgery. I desire to meet him inwards existent life.


6. [+35, -3] I'm a guy in addition to fifty-fifty I discovery him handsome


7. [+34, -2] He used to non grin because of the chic concept his companionship position on him. But directly he smiles a lot, it makes me happy ㅠㅠ L is ever handsome exactly I discovery him peculiarly handsome when he does brilliant concepts, similar Nothing Over in addition to Man inwards Love.


s truthful that his pictures brand my eyes bask Update Infinite L gets praises for his handsome looks



8. [+30, -3] He's honestly handsome...


9. [+26, -3] No demand to tell much words


s truthful that his pictures brand my eyes bask Update Infinite L gets praises for his handsome looks



10. [+23, -2] Leonardo Dicarprio looked the best inwards Total Eclipse. L is similar the Asian Dicarprio, the means his eyes expect in addition to the vibe of him.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel