Update Infinite's Handsome Looks Recently



Pann: These guys are legendarily handsome these days













=


1. [+164, -24] Crazy... this is in addition to then handsome

2. [+128, -23] Sunggyu's teaser ㅠㅠ Woollim is crazy ㅠㅠ

3. [+113, -29] This is giving me a middle assault ㅠㅠ Leader-nim is looking younger

 These guys are legendarily handsome these days Update Infinite's handsome looks recently


4. [+35, -4] I was surprised at how handsome they facial expression in addition to I was to a greater extent than surprised at how sexy they look

5. [+33, -0] I'm an EXO-L. When nosotros had bad relationships amongst Inspirits, I hated Infinite. But at that spot was actually cypher to bash them ㅋㅋ They had skillful personalities in addition to build clean pasts. So all I bashed them for was their looks. But now, they got handsomer in addition to then I can't bash their looks anymore. They weren't ugly earlier anyways. I bashed their looks simply because I was irritated. They're a actually cool grouping now. No scandals or issues. I promise their comeback hits big

6. [+32, -4] I'm non-fan in addition to I had no expectations but this is...really...handsome...daebak



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel