Update Idols That Are Traitors To Their Fans



Pann: Who are the singers that are the biggest traitors to their fans?


1. [+253, -5] Sungmin. Didn't all of his fans plough their backs on him?

2. [+220, -3] NC.A ㅋㅋ She cursed at her fans on Facebook. It's her error as well as yet she's forcing the bloggers to delete the posts close her. She equally good talked shit close sunbae celebrities as well as equally good her ain fans. Her cursing was no joke. It won't fifty-fifty live on plenty if she apologizes but she never did as well as yet goes only about to delete the evidences ㅋㅋ No solution

3. [+204, -11] There's ever ane for each SM grouping ㅋㅋ Jessica, Wu Yifan, Luhan, the legendary traitors

4. [+121, -39] GD. Drugs.

5. [+119, -1] Changjo from Teen Top. His Lovestagram was no joke. Why did he exercise that when he doesn't fifty-fifty convey many fans?

6. [+109, -4] Sulli because I'm an f(x) fan

7. [+101, -21] Kim U-Kwon brand me shiver.... I desire to piece of job out the fandom because of him but the other members are stopping me ㅠㅠ

8. [+98, -20] Honestly, I hated taengkoong hence much inwards the start but I tin encounter that they're apologetic. Now I experience bad for them. From my standards, the biggest traitor is the primary designer Jessica Jung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+93, -1] Sunye was OK until she got married. Ever since she renewed her contract, she's been fooling her fans

10. [+78, -94] Honestly, didn't JYJ equally good piece of job out their grouping because of their greed? They're the same equally Jessica, Kris, as well as Luhan

11. [+75, -0] NC.A ㅋㅋ I was close to live on her fangirl but hence I saw her curses on Facebook. I got hence much goosebumps when I saw her singing "coming presently " on the phase as well as acting cute

12. [+69, -151] All Bigbang members except Taeyang

13. [+63, -42] What I don't teach is, why exercise people praise JYJ? Don't you lot know what they did to Yunho as well as Changmin? It makes me hence mad when peple praise them, fuck. And there's no demand to bash taengkoong when nosotros convey Sungmin, Changjo, as well as etc. Taengkoong is entirely pitiful, they convey no argue to teach hate

14. [+62, -5] Kim U-Kwon. I'm withal mad at how he answered "BBC is only a fan" when he was asked

15. [+56, -0] Ugh... People withal don't teach how evil Sungmin is... The most critical matter is this. When Leeteuk was thinking of commiting suicide because he was having a difficult fourth dimension amongst his parents' deaths, Sungmin wrote a alphabetic quality to teach his wedlock approved ^^ ㅋㅋ Is he fifty-fifty human?

16. [+51, -3] All of this has to live on fucking SM, hence sad


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel