Update Naeun Vs Hyuna



Pann: Who's prettier, Naeun or Hyuna?





=====


1. [+71, -10] Personally, Hyuna. Naeun's means is e'er the same only Hyuna's means changes all the time. She suits whatsoever hairstyle together with she looks to a greater extent than unique

 She suits whatsoever hairstyle together with she looks to a greater extent than unique Update Naeun vs Hyuna


2. [+61, -9] Hyuna personally... Naeun is really pretty only I mean value Hyuna is prettier! I mean value I'd larn her fan if her concept was to a greater extent than average to the indicate I tin sentry her performances amongst my family

3. [+54, -9] I conduct Hyuna

4. [+30, -23] Isn't Naeun prettier?

5. [+24, -6] Naeun is pretty only she's all nearly her hair... together with thence I conduct Hyuna

6. [+18, -3] Hyuna personally

7. [+17, -0] Naeun is innocently pretty together with Hyuna is sexily pretty. They're both pretty

8. [+14, -2] Hyuna for me. She's really unique together with likeable. I'm becoming a fan of her amongst 4minute multifariousness shows

9. [+11, -2] Hyuna because I similar her eyes together with nose

 She suits whatsoever hairstyle together with she looks to a greater extent than unique Update Naeun vs Hyuna


10. [+10, -3] Hyuna's bare confront is prettier



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel