Update Woolim's Daughter Group



Pann: Woolim's novel daughter group's debut







=====


1. [+106, -17] In which means is Infinite getting SM benefits? They were pop fifty-fifty earlier merging alongside SM. People are misunderstanding this. They're non nether SM but inward SM C&C which is a purpose of SM. Woolim was earning alot. People are thinking that they're inward SM non SM C&C in addition to the articles are written wrongly, which caused the misunderstandings

2. [+83, -10] For Woolim, well... Starting from Kim Dong Ryul, at that topographic point are Nell, Epik High, Woo Su, Pe2ny, Kang Gyun Sung, Ji Sun, Infinite, in addition to Tasty. Woolim's daughter grouping volition live on produced by Yoon Sang ㅠㅠ I promise they succeed similar this

3. [+83, -10] I actually trust Woolim's music. Maybe it's my type but starting from Nell, I liked Epik High's music earlier going to YG. I likewise similar Infinite every bit a fan. I likewise heed to Tasty because they lead maintain dissimilar music from Infinite. I fifty-fifty heed to Woolim daughter group's digital singles. So I'm real satisfied alongside their music. But I intend they nevertheless lack projecting in addition to promoting. Infinite got pop past times Woolim but the fans are nevertheless worried nearly media-play. Excessive media-play gets negativity but a decent sum of media-play volition touching on their digital ranks. But they never range media-play. We could nation it's their pride but I uncovering it frustrating why they lead maintain to accept a difficult path when there's an slow means to go. Honestly, it's a miracle that Infinite became this popular. I promise Woolim's daughter grouping succeeds in addition to I'll fifty-fifty purchase their albums if it's worth it. But if Woolim is beingness similar "get pop from the bottom alongside nothing!" similar they did to Infinite or lead maintain an yearly comeback similar Tasty, therefore it'll live on difficult to hold back a success similar Infinite. Infinite is Woolim's primary earning rootage therefore it's correct that they lead maintain to promote mainly. But I'm thankful how the articles are written every bit "Woolim daughter group" or "female Infinite". I know how difficult it was for them to instruct pop in addition to I intend it's correct to job a companionship sunbae if they're useful. I don't intend it's negative. I promise they range good every bit the get-go daughter group

4. [+33, -4] There are fangirls therefore don't worry. Honestly, it'll fifty-fifty live on beneficial for Infinite if the daughter grouping succeeds... I promise the Inspirits similar them

5. [+25, -1] I'm therefore proud. As an Inspirit, I tin meet how large Woolim is similar a shot in addition to they're edifice a amend building. The daughter grouping has 8 members in addition to it's produced past times Yoon Sang. I beloved you lot Woolim... The CEO, staff in addition to managers are all variety in addition to I but actually beloved Woolim

6. [+22, -1] Jin in addition to Baby Soul don't require to live on explained to a greater extent than ㅋㅋ Jong Yup CEO prepared this since v years agone in addition to he debuted an unit of measurement in addition to solos first. It's produced past times Yoon Sang therefore nosotros don't require to worry nearly the character of the music. Doesn't this demonstrate that they're confident? If you're interested inward Woolim, therefore nosotros all know that most Woolim artists tin sing. Anyways, they'll suck out my banking concern concern human relationship twice more, ugh


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel