Update Man Child Groups That Convey No Visual Errors


Instiz: Four man child groups that accept no visual errors



1. DB5K





2. Shinee



3. CNBLUE



4. EXO



+ FT Island



=====


- Soo Mannie's bloom garden. CNBLUE is really... No postulate to nation much for DB5K. I was together with then surprised when Shinee together with EXO debuted, similar SM has endless handsome guys

- DB5K was a legend

- When I used to fangirl difficult over DB5K, I was certain that no idol groups volition live on every minute handsome every minute them... But Shinee together with EXO ㅠㅠ

- SS501, also ㅠㅠ

- I'd add together Beast, too. And I detect FT Island handsomer than CNBLUE

- SM's visual, man. Super Junior is quite handsome, too

- I don't actually concur amongst EXO...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel