Update Jiyeon's Solo Comeback


Pann: T-ara Jiyeon's shows "bat dance" inwards her novel song





=====


1. [+238, -36] I intend she's exceptionally skillful at stripping :)

2. [+188, -41] Our Park Yebbeum-ssi is i time again crawling out for to a greater extent than hate? You remove money? ㅋ

3. [+116, -0] Sotnikova for bat dance.

 Hul the gif inwards the best respond is actually gross Update Jiyeon's solo comeback


4. [+64, -302] Do well!!!

 Hul the gif inwards the best respond is actually gross Update Jiyeon's solo comeback


5. [+55, -26] Hul the gif inwards the best respond is actually gross...

6. [+46, -18] I liked Jiyeon a lot because she was pretty, but if I were her, I wouldn't hold upwards able to promote farther because I'd hold upwards embarrassed. The pictures of her naked trunk are all over the Internet... I'm certain other singers saw it besides as well as the public's sentiment is bad, isn't she embarrassed? I fifty-fifty experience bad for her, I would never hold upwards able to hold upwards similar that, I'd hold upwards actually deplorable for my parents.

7. [+44, -18] Bullshit.

8. [+34, -7] I produce approve her determination... Park Yebbeum who never gives up 

9. [+33, -5] I don't know but I only actually dislike her. I honestly bring no involvement inwards the Hwayoung incident but I only dislike her as well as thus much. Her confront only gives off the unpleasant vibe as well as shows as well as thus much greed... The gif inwards the best respond totally ruined my mood. Ah why produce I dislike her as well as thus much... I desire her to destination existence annoying, I loathe seeing the fans existence annoying, as well as it's as well as thus muddy how her solo advertisement keeps existence media-played on Pann. Her comeback is as well as thus gross as well as I bring to modify channels whenever she's on music shows. Doesn't she intend this is annoying the viewers? Doesn't she attention how she ruins the viewers' moods? There's a limit to "I don't care" attitude. How dare her shoveling that muddy confront into us. Dirty as well as disgusting. Gross bitch. Keep existence a sly fox. Keep existence annoying amongst Kwangsoo sponsor on your back. The globe knows that your confront is muddy as well as gross. Please screw off because you're only dirty.

10. [+25, -1] Yebbeunnie howdy

 Hul the gif inwards the best respond is actually gross Update Jiyeon's solo comeback

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel