Update Block B's Unique Hairstyles


Pann: Block B members practise a lot of unique hairstyles




































=====


1. [+88, -29] Ugh afterward the Thailand incident, Block B reflected, shaved their head, together with didn't accept a comeback to reverberate themselves together with yet people are notwithstanding bringing upwardly the incident. I know Block B was at fault, the incident volition never hold upwardly forgotten together with it volition follow them, exactly it hurts every bit a fan. They delayed their comeback for the ferry disaster. I promise people would halt bashing them.

2. [+82, -10] It looks similar they're competing themselves for a unique hairstyle... Block B is charming...

3. [+59, -10] But they notwithstanding await good

4. [+27, -1] Block B writing tools

 Block B members practise a lot of unique hairstyles Update Block B's unique hairstyles


5. [+22, -1] What almost this hairstyle?

 Block B members practise a lot of unique hairstyles Update Block B's unique hairstyles


6. [+21, -1] Secret_of_idol_hair_.jpg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Block B members practise a lot of unique hairstyles Update Block B's unique hairstyles


7. [+21, -1] As a fan, I'm happy to run across Block B Panns exactly there's the Thailand incident together with the overall province of affairs makes me careful. I promise all the missing passengers larn rescued together with I promise the divers don't larn hurt. Thanks to those who are interested inwards Block B.

8. [+18, -1] I became a fan afterward listening to Zico's Mix Tape. four My Town is together with then good...

9. [+15, -1] Ah I saw their functioning at closed to year-end phase together with I was totally shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I similar Block B, they're charming.

10. [+14, -1] I was surprised to run across Zico's pre-debut photos inwards the midpoint ㅋㅋㅋ Well this pic has to hold upwardly included. Cultural shock.

 Block B members practise a lot of unique hairstyles Update Block B's unique hairstyles


11. [+13, -0] Guys, let's practise handsome hairstyles ㅋㅋ We should at to the lowest degree larn pilus to hold upwardly handsome... (oh hold off my eyes are swearing)

12. [+13, -2] It's gonna impairment their pilus together with then much.. I wouldn't heed putting your pilus downwardly or your messy hair, every bit long every bit your pilus is healthy. Take tending of your body, guys.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel