Update Sulli Gets Dearest In Addition To Hate


Pann: Sulli at Human Addiction conference








=====



1. [+165, -78] I approximate the consequence of carboxy shots is disappearing, her legs are ane time to a greater extent than becoming elephant legs ㅋㅋ


2. [+109, -84] Tbh she seems to alive an slowly life ㅋ


3. [+88, -19] I intend it's difficult to endure e'er smile similar that... I intend I'll larn jaw cramps.


4. [+74, -76] I only saw Suzy's photoshoots as well as there's definitely a difference. Of course of teaching Sulli is the goddess ㅋㅋㅋ She's as well as therefore pretty ㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+40, -27] I don't intend the hairstyle suits her...


6. [+36, -11] So pretty.


 I approximate the consequence of carboxy shots is disappearing Update Sulli gets dear as well as hate



7. [+27, -19] She should larn carboxy shots for her arms equally well.


8. [+25, -6] You uglies, e'er hating on pretty celebrities ㅡㅡ


9. [+25, -7] I was gonna salve pretty pictures alone but I ended upwards saving all the pictures... Sulli is as well as therefore pretty ㅠㅠ


10. [+24, -23] She has a pretty human face upwards but her torso is chubby... Suzy is too chubby but she looks muscular whereas Sulli's torso only looks similar it's amount of fat, an unhealthy torso because of no do ㅋㅋㅋ She'll in all probability larn praised similar crazy because she's a goddess on Nate but she was controversial on Naver.


11. [+22, -14] Whoa she gained weight later the carboxy shots.


12. [+19, -7] She looks to a greater extent than feminine alongside her longer hair.


 I approximate the consequence of carboxy shots is disappearing Update Sulli gets dear as well as hate


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel