Update Divided Opinions On Jaejoong's Looks


Pann: I recollect the existent best-looking idol is





=====


1. [+226, -60] I watched Triangle as well as he was definitely handsome. When Siwan as well as Jaejoong were inwards the same scene, he fifty-fifty made Siwan hold off plain. But I recollect people's opinions on his looks are strongly divided.

2. [+204, -382] I'm existence honest... he's non the best-looking idol at all....

3. [+189, -52] I don't recollect his visual is deniable... midpoint heart..

4. [+65, -81] I personally don't detect him handsome.

5. [+61, -20] He's handsome, a skilful singer, a skilful composer, is skilful at fanservice, random, sexy, is getting praises alongside his recent drama, as well as he's got an amazing vibe....

 I watched Triangle as well as he was definitely handsome Update Divided opinions on Jaejoong's looks


6. [+56, -4] Kids don't know TVXQ these days... I'm inwards my 20's as well as for me, the transcend idols are TVXQ as well as Super Junior.


7. [+47, -2] Yeah opinions on his looks are strongly divided... But to me, he's fancily handsome.


 I watched Triangle as well as he was definitely handsome Update Divided opinions on Jaejoong's looks



8. [+38, -8] What the ㅋㅋㅋ Are you lot seriously maxim that he's non the best-looking idol at all? Anyone would country he's a visual shock. Is your human face upward equally handsome equally actors to survive maxim that? That was the nigh idiotic affair I've heard this year. You simply don't similar him. Hah I'm then dumbfounded.


 I watched Triangle as well as he was definitely handsome Update Divided opinions on Jaejoong's looks



9. [+36, -33] Changmin actually doesn't hold off similar an idol. He looks similar a god inwards existent life... He looks similar an actor.


10. [+31, -64] After he stopped wearing circle contact lenses, his human face upward started looking bigger as well as his eyes hold off mean... Park Yoochun is much better.


11. [+29, -16] I'm non certain if he's handsome but I recollect he has 1 of the prettiest faces. Kim Heechul, Kim Jaejoong as well as Lee Taemin are the transcend 3 of pretty face.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel