Update A Bigbang Fan Begs Seungri To Unfollow Her


Instiz: Bigbang fandom is crazed amongst thisㅋㅋㅋ



Seungri accidentally followed a fan. The fan is a GD/Seungri fanfic writer




The fan is terrified too is tweeting Seungri to unfollow her:

- Oppa delight unfollow me. I'm scared. Hurry upwardly too unfollow me. Unfollow me asap
- You're withal next me. Please unfollow. I'm a fangirl too then I don't desire to brand you lot nervous
- My legs are giving out
- I didn't know I would DM to oppa. It's sorry that I accept to DM him for materials similar this. Please unfollow me quickly. Oppa... I intend I'm gonna boot the bucket because my blood is drying out...


=====

- Seungri accidentally followed a lot of fans ㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing

- I intend I would move happy only it would too bother me ㅋㅋㅋ

- I intend he's non unfollowing her yet because he's on a concert ㅋㅋㅋ

- The fan locked upwardly her Twitter ㅋㅋㅋ

- I tin encounter how desperate the fan is ㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel