Update Idols Who Left Their Groups Without Clear Explanations


Instiz: No 1 knows why these idols left their groups



Jihae

She promoted inwards Girl's Day earlier they got popular. No 1 knows why she left the group





Hong Yookyung

She had no rumors or anything but she all of a precipitous left the grouping 1 day



Jaebum

The argue why he left the grouping volition forever hold upwards unknown. It did larn controversial when he got caught badmouthing almost Korea but it wasn't severe to hold upwards kicked out of the group. JYP, however, kicked him out correct away.


=====

- I'm seriously curious almost Jaebum

- I experience as well as therefore bad for Hong Yookyung

- Yookyung-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- People all intend Sunmi left Wonder Girls for didactics but it's non true. That was what JYP announced officially but they genuinely said she stopped promoting because of or as well as therefore emotional problems.

- I'm curious to expiry almost Jaebum. What form of a wrongdoing did he create to larn kicked out? I'm as well as therefore curious

- Jaebum left the grouping when 2PM was almost to hitting their peak... My friends cried a lot because of his departure

- Jihae was supposed to pursue acting but or as well as therefore fans tell it's non true. I'm equally good curious almost Hyuna... Park Jaebum's representative is but non understandable

- Yeah Girl's Day... Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of people said it was because of bullying...

- I intend Jihae didn't larn along amongst other Girl's Day members....

- Girl's Day had bullying rumors but they got buried because of T-ara

- Yookyung-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I immature adult woman you, tweet ofttimes ㅠㅠㅠ

- I left 2PM fandom when Jaebum got kicked out ㅋㅋㅋ I hated them as well as therefore much but directly I don't experience anything ㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel