Update Noh Hong Chul's Hilarious Speech


The final week's episode of Infinity Challenge was nearly running an election for a novel leader. The casts were to laissez passer a vocalization communication for promoting themselves in addition to this is Noh Hong Chul's speech. (Original clip)



"Hello everyone"



"I'm certain yous all know"



"How I got to here"



"I'm non a formal comedian"



"I got to hither from the streets"



"I'm non at the fourth dimension to hold upwardly doing this!"



"Do yous see? I got laparoscopic surgery"




"They cutting my tum in addition to removed my gallbladder!"



"It was solely 5 days ago!"



"DO YOU THINK I ONLY HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED?!"



"I HAD TO CUT OUT MY ANUS THREE DAYS AGO"

(tn: he has anal fistula)



"IF I BECOME Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 LEADER, I'LL REVEAL THE ENTIRE SURGERY PROCESS!"



"It's fifty-fifty difficult for me to hold upwardly standing up"



"I intend I only lost my heed a bit"



Park Myungsoo: "I likewise got double eyelid surgical physical care for 26 years ago"



"My slogan is, 'the viewers are the parents!'"



"It's the viewers who raised us!!!"



"I volition hold upwardly a skilful boy for the adjacent 10 years"



"Isn't it obvious that the parents would desire to come across their children?"



(Pointing at Yoo Jae Suk)
"How your children are living amongst their wives"



"How the children of your children are growing"



"IF WE'RE HIDING THIS KIND OF STUFF, ARE WE REALLY THE CHILDREN??!!!"



"YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN!!!"



"YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN!!!"



"SCREW OFF!!!"



"IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACT CRAP LIKE THIS, SCREW OFF!!!"



"Even though I'm missing my gallbladder in addition to a business office of my anus,"



"I, inwards a patient gown,"



"am on my knees inwards front end of you!!!"



"It's non easy"



"Because I don't convey a donut-shaped sitting cushion here"



"I'm on my knees"



"And am telling yous that I volition discover everything!!!"



"Yoo Jae Suk's child,"



"Park Myungsoo's child,"



"FIGHTS OF PASSING GENERATIONS!!!"



"Aren't yous curious"



"If Jung Junha's child"



"SPEAKS KOREAN"



"OR JAPANESE!!!"



"His twin children were born on the same day,"



"BUT AREN'T YOU CURIOUS WHICH ONE JUNG HYUNGDON PREFERS!!!"



"Even if I aspect upwardly a rainstorm or convey politicians attacking me,"



"I volition forever hold upwardly a skilful boy to my parents"



"THE VIEWERS ARE THE PARENTS!"



Jung Hyungdon: "He should never hold upwardly chosen!"



"It's the showtime of me!"



"Please trust me!"


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel