Update Block B Fans In Addition To Exo Fans Struggle Over The Correct For Near My Eyes



Instiz: Block B tilt of Shut My Eyes




Related searches of "Shut My Eyes"

- Shut My Eyes
- Shut My Eyes EXO
- Shut My Eyes is EXO's
- Shut My Eyes is Block B's
- Shut My Eyes Block B
- Shut My Eyes is Block B's, I said
- Shut My Eyes is non EXO's
- Shut My Eyes BBC
- Shut My Eyes EXO listen
- Shut My Eyes Block B's
- Shut My Eyes lyrics
- Shut My Eyes listen
- Shut My Eyes album
- Shut My Eyes meaning
- Shut My Eyes is Block B's


=====



- EXO fans seat EXO members' voices into Block B's vocal too created EXO version of the song. So if yous search "Shut My Eyes", EXO pops upwards showtime instead of Block B. Block B fans had to search those damage to become Block B inwards the search...


- Folks, Shut My Eyes is a precious fan vocal composed past times Park Kyung... Kyungie volition endure sad... ㅠㅠㅠ


- I'm an EXO fan ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry ㅠㅠㅠ


- Of course of report it's Block B's


- Someone's operate is equally precious equally your work


- It's Block B's song... What's amongst the "Shut My Eyes is EXO's"?


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel