Update Baekhyun Says He Doesn't Sympathise Depression/Insomnia


Fan: I told him I was struggling from my depression. He sighed amongst a pathetic facial expression upward too said, "I don't empathise how people tin post away operate depressed or insomniac! You should alive happily!"



Baekhyun: "I gauge in that place are depressed people. To locomote honest, I don't empathise how someone tin post away operate depressed or insomniac. Is it because you lot desire to? (fans laugh) I'm non criticizing it too I know you lot can't forcefulness yourself to convey positive thoughts all the time. But in that place are expert people out there, similar your friends too me. (fans laugh) I promise you lot guys run into EXO members too me too ever smile."

-

Pann: Controversial tilt on depression

1. [+139, -4] He was thoughtless for maxim that. Even though he afterwards said materials similar "thank you lot for beingness born", why does he convey to say he doesn't empathise depression? The fans are going to a greater extent than or less to clarify his tilt but they're a nonsense ㅋㅋ

2. [+129, -3] Of class it's a thoughtless statement. I don't empathise why fans proceed coming upward amongst their ain interpretations. Did Baekhyun speak inwards a unusual linguistic communication or what ㅋㅋ Seeing how he said he was going to locomote honest, he rattling meant that he didn't empathise low too insomnia ㅋㅋ

3. [+122, -3] The #1 drive of perish for people inwards 20's too 30's is suicide too the biggest drive of suicide is depression. I'm upset that he's maxim such careless words only because he himself hasn't suffered from depression. I listened to the sum well too I didn't empathise him at all. How tin post away he speak similar that? The agency he says he doesn't empathise how ane tin post away operate depressed or insomniac hurts my feelings.

4. [+34, -0] Such a legendarily trashy see ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I tin post away run into his shape from the agency he says he's going to locomote honest nigh it... Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 stupid idea that he doesn't empathise nigh it only because he hasn't experienced it... He's no different from his by of insulting disabled people. He's at a seat of receiving too then much love, he should know how to proceed his rima oris shut. He can't fifty-fifty create out to create that... Of course, a mortal never changes...

5. [+31, -1] I got goosebumps at how his fans are worried nigh him getting criticized instead of the people he wound amongst the statement. They're fifty-fifty making upward mistaken interpretations. He became unlikeable sure this time.

6. [+25, -0] He seemed giddy too ill-mannered from the start... tsk tsk. He should only proceed his rima oris shut.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel