Update Did Y'all Always Piece Of Job Out Your Fandom? Why?

Pann: Did y'all ever exit your fandom? Why?

1. [+70, -0] The vocalizer I liked lost his outset mindset. I wouldn't convey cared if he dated. He lost his outset mindset together with got a celebrity disease. I wonder why I fifty-fifty liked him.

2. [+61, -20] I saw my singer's two-faced personalities inwards existent life. I ran into her inwards midnight at Yeouido. My kindergarten cousin asked her for an autograph together with she ignored my cousin together with was using her phone. My cousin asked over again together with she said, "why create y'all fifty-fifty demand an autograph" without fifty-fifty looking at us. Shortly after, a dyad asked her for an autograph together with she smiled together with gave ane correct away. She also took a photograph amongst them ㅋㅋ I completely lost my involvement afterward seeing how she ignored my cousin only because it's a kid. But she's getting praised for her dearest for fans.
OP - [+26, -2] It's a woman individual vocalizer ㅋㅋ You guys tin never imagine
OP - [+13, -1] It's non T-ara or Suzy

3. [+43, -3] I saw them acting faux inwards existent life. During their debut days, they never opened the window when they were inwards the car. But instantly that they're popular, they're doing a lot of fan service. They e'er exit the phase without fifty-fifty waving but when the photographic telly camera is on, they greet their fans. Ugh.
OP - [+13, -0] It's a man child group. Can't nation the cite because of my former dearest for them ㅋㅋ

4. [+39, -9] I was a fan of Bigbang but I left the fandom ㅋㅋ After all those scandals, my dearest for them started dying.

5. [+35, -2] I left my fandom because I became interested inwards some other group

6. [+34, -1] I left my fandom when I flora out that the man child who was thus lovely together with cute was truly someone who was calculating together with trashing the people roughly him, similar his members together with fans. Tao-ya, promise y'all don't succeed.

7. [+30, -0] I was a fan of Justin Bieber. I'll halt at that.

8. [+25, -9] Because he never improved his talent. I used to similar how he was confident inwards his visual but non anymore. He's honestly non that handsome, the fans are only brainwashing you. He looks scary together with sharp. He can't sing. He's inwards accuse of rapping but that's because he can't sing. Fans claim that he tin trip the low-cal fantastic but if y'all compare him to his beau members, y'all tin nation that he lacks. There are also also many controversies together with the fans are thus annoying. I'd rather live on a beggar than live on ane of those fans.
- [+6, -2] EXO Sehun?

9. [+24, -0] I truly similar them but I'm on a hiatus since they separated to 2:3

10. [+20, -1] I was a fan of 2PM but I left the fandom afterward Jay Park. There were a ton of fans that left the fandom similar me. They were at their tiptop but together with thus it dropped their popularity completely.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel