Update Chemical Scientific Discipline Of G-Dragon & Iu At Infinity Challenge Music Festival


G-Dragon, IU, as well as Park Myung Soo performed I Had An Affair together

Pann: Collaboration phase of IU as well as GD at Infinity Challenge music festival (spoilers)

1. [+123, -15] They both agree good ㅠㅠ It's cute how they seem awkward. Collaboration of exceed virile individual as well as woman individual idols ㅠㅠ I promise they accept the endangerment as well as move together inwards the future. These digital monsters volition create amazingly well.



2. [+118, -9] I went to the festival as well as IU looks amazing inwards existent life ㅋㅋ I followed my VIP friend who's been a fan for ix years as well as I was as well as thence shocked at how pretty IU was. I equally good saw GD for the root fourth dimension as well as he was handsomer than expected ㅋㅋ They're both actually skinny, specially IU. They seem much improve inwards existent life.

3. [+113, -7] IU definitely shines equally the alone woman individual creative individual there. They'll slay the digital charts if IU as well as GD create a collaboration ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -6] GD looks awkward, it's my root fourth dimension of seeing him alongside the facial facial expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's OK, IU used to live on as well as thence awkward alongside Hyunwoo exactly they're best friends now. How nigh becoming friends, 2 of you...



5. [+41, -7] Yes. Jiyong-ah, y'all should croak for someone similar this, non that bitch

6. [+40, -3] I went at that spot as well as GD as well as IU seem amazing inwards existent life... GD's eyes seem similar gems as well as I got a kernel assail when he smiled. He's equally good skinny, his legs are skinnier than mine. IU looked actually proficient alongside the Matilda concept. She wore a white clothes when she sang I Had An Affair as well as she looked similar a existent angel. IU is pale plenty as well as the clothes made her polish fifty-fifty more. I can't forget their chemistry...

7. [+37, -5] IU as well as GD seem cute inwards this motion painting ㅋㅋ They seem awkward because they don't know each other yet. I promise they croak close!



8. [+30, -4] Their chemical scientific discipline was first-class ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel