Update Hyuna's Trunk Vs Hyosung's Body


Pann: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 trunk that's ameliorate than Hyuna's

1. [+155, -24] Hyuna >>>> Hyosung for women. Hyosung >>>>>>> Hyuna for men.

2. [+107, -20] I entirely notice her boobs

3. [+100, -34] She's sexier because she's got fatty ㅋㅋ God Hyosung

4. [+72, -6] Hyuna has a sexy aura all over her trunk but I tin entirely notice boobs from Hyosung... I'm non beingness jealous but I don't notice Hyosung sexy at all.

5. [+67, -4] Honestly, if I tin pick out Hyuna's trunk or Hyosung's, I'm gonna pick out Hyuna's

6. [+56, -6] Hyosung >>> Hyuna for men? Dear Hyosung fan, Hyosung has never trounce Hyuna inwards whatever polls. Know the reality.


(Heechul talks well-nigh how all manly individual singers run to come across Hyuna's rehearsal stages)


7. [+43, -3] If y'all come across these ii girls on a street, who volition y'all stare? ㅋㅋ



8. [+40, -12] What? Hyosung's legs are besides short. Yura is the best. She has big boobs, pale skin, gorgeous legs, in addition to a pretty butt. She beats both Hyuna in addition to Hyosung. Plus, she's also pretty. I'm non a Daisy-roach but I mean value Yura has the best trunk from woman individual idols. Second is Seolhyun.

9. [+32, -1] Didn't both of them larn a boob job? Hyosung in addition to Hyuna accept rattling dissimilar boob sizes from their debut.

10. [+32, -7] Screw off



11. [+31, -15] Agreed... Hyosung's trunk is beyond Asian. Big breasts, sparse waist, big pelvis, in addition to good for y'all thighs. How is she non sexy? Her trunk is merely sexy.

12. [+29, -4] Yura for me. Yura is taller than both in addition to she has boobs, pelvis, in addition to legs. But if I accept to pick out betwixt Hyuna in addition to Hyosung, in addition to thus Hyuna. Hyosung has misfortunate proportions.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel