Update Rookie Daughter Grouping Copies Carmine Velvet?


Pann: Did they become their sentiment from Red Velvet?

1. [+66, -3] It's non simply because they're blonde, it's because their outfits are totally similar ㅋㅋ They're non typical lawn tennis skirts, their skirts accept the same blueprint every bit Red Velvet ones. I'm non a fan but I intend it's truthful that they copied to a greater extent than or less parts.

2. [+42, -1] Sweatshirts amongst skirts ㅋㅋ The skirts are peculiarly obvious. I've never seen skirts amongst those cuts except Red Velvet. They're also all blonde... Are they copying GFriend's method of copying SNSD for recognition?

3. [+33, -1] Hul daebak, I actually sentiment it was Red Velvet... I don't heed blonde pilus but the styling is likewise similar, peculiarly the skirt cut... Are they trying to become attending similar this?

4. [+17, -0] The blonde pilus doesn't affair but the skirt is rattling similar to the ane Red Velvet wore. Their colors are all Red Velvet colors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's honestly truthful that they copied Red Velvet.

5. [+16, -0] They're similar a wretched version of Red Velvet

6. [+13, -0] I'm non-fan but I also sentiment the same thing. They're copying Red Velvet's pilus colors amongst their outfit colors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -1] Are they myB? I went to Music Bank filming to come across my bias together with they were giving out their promotional files.

8. [+12, -0] Why produce their skirts await together with then cheap? Their shirts are fine but the skirts await similar they were roughly made.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel