Update Minor Fellowship Groups That Did Well


B1A4



Block B



GFriend



Infinite



Girl's Day



EXID



B2ST

-

Pann: Idol groups that did good comparison to their fellowship size

1. [+161, -12] Infinite's fellowship was pocket-size when they debuted...

2. [+142, -11] Proud of B1A4! Hope they destination upward equally a long-run group!

3. [+141, -12] B1A4's fellowship is a infinitesimal away from my home. I saw the edifice when it was simply built together with I cried ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So proud of B1A4 ㅠㅠ

4. [+62, -3] B1A4 together with Block B... I similar how they e'er compose their ain music

5. [+55, -2] Woollim had Tablo together with Nell when Infinite debuted but they weren't equally big equally now. Besides, Tablo shortly left. The CEO sold his identify for Infinite's Be Mine. Their dorm at the fourth dimension together with the electrical flow dorm are actually different.

6. [+53, -2] From a basement to a floor. After iv years, they've built a 7-floor building. The entire terms is from B1A4's earnings. At to the lowest degree 1 of the door knobs must endure from my money. 



7. [+48, -71] You've worked together with hence hard, my Girl's Day babies. It's fourth dimension to walk on a flowery path.



8. [+36, -0] B2ST started amongst Kikwang together with Hong CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+34, -0] B2ST saved their fellowship but what the hell is Cube doing now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stupid idiots

10. [+33, -1] Block B makes me teary... But I'm happy to encounter them doing good now

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel