Update The Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Menses That Fans Were Totally Disappointed Amongst Exo D.O



Instiz: The twenty-four hours that fans were totally disappointed alongside EXO D.O





D.O is 93 liner, he's legally able to vote for an election.
Fan asked him if he was going to vote.
D.O answered, "I'm non at the legal historic catamenia to vote yet..."



Fan: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Babo babo. You tin vote ㅋㅋㅋ"
D.O: "Ah... I truly knew it..."



He got then many criticisms alongside it.
The members took pictures of themselves voting as well as SM proved it.


Meanwhile...



Yoo Seung Ho is younger than D.O past times a grade 
(Korean historic catamenia / schoolhouse flat system)



Article: Yoo Seung Ho, 'this is my root vote ever, I'm then happy'

He said, "there are many adept things virtually beingness an adult. One of them is to live on able to vote. I've never done this earlier then I don't know how to create it. I'm nervous as well as excited."


=====


- Ah yes he got bashed a lot for that... As an idol that teenagers await upwards to, he should acquit well.


- Kyungsoo-ya... ㅠㅠ


- It's truthful that people convey to vote. I create intend he deserved criticisms


- After this, I noticed him beingness careful when he speaks.


- I don't intend he was joking


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel