Update K-Fans Uncertainty Interplanetary Space Winning #1


Pann: Can they win #1 this fourth dimension ㅠㅠㅠ






I experience as well as then bad. It's the get-go solar daytime exactly they're exclusively at 9th... 


=====


1. [+101, -66] Don't yous know that it's close impossible to win #1 if you're non #1 on the get-go solar daytime ㅋㅋ IU, Fly To The Sky, as well as EXO are their competitors. They accept no hope.

2. [+60, -35] Let's cheer up!! Let's at to the lowest degree endeavor equally much equally nosotros tin

3. [+58, -38] The fans who are non streaming the song.... I loathe yous ㅠㅠ

4. [+43, -32] When yous accept spare fourth dimension subsequently streaming, growth the Youtube views... Keep streaming...

5. [+36, -22] I'm an EXO fan exactly Last Romeo is such a proficient song!!! The awesome choreography as well as I actually similar Sunggyu's nanana intro. I'm happy to run across them a lot. Infinite Last Romeo hwaiting!! EXO Overdose hwaiting!!! Everyone hwaiting

6. [+35, -22] THEY CAN'T.

7. [+29, -6] I'm a guy inwards mid-30s as well as I actually similar Infinite's songs!! Be Mine, Paradise, their songs are classy. I also similar B1A4's Lonely as well as 1004.

8. [+28, -4] I'm non their fan exactly I'm streaming their album because it's as well as then good... Last Romeo is proficient exactly also Alone is totally my type... And I Need U Back, Rosinante, as well as Til I ㅠㅠㅠㅠ There is non a proficient vocal that I don't like. Infinite, create well!!!

9. [+26, -2] Fly To The Sky, EXO as well as IU are besides difficult to beat...

10. [+26, -23] I personally didn't similar the vocal at all... I liked all of their previous songs.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel