Update Humble Kwanghee


Instiz: Anecdotes of coming together the human vitamin, Kwanghee



- I was sitting as well as my friend went to him to become an autograph. She told him "you're much handsomer inwards existent life" as well as he was similar "I know correct Hold on, to a greater extent than people should know this. You accept to spread this form of stuff. Tell everyone that I'm handsome. Promise " ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a vitamin

- My friend whispered "whoa that's Kwanghee" as well as he could've pretended similar he didn't take away heed us, but he came to us as well as said "hello why are you lot guys here!!" We were actually surprised as well as said "w... we're hither to drinkable coffee" as well as he said "omo you lot girls, you lot guys don't accept boyfriends, right? It's because you lot both are e'er sticking alongside each other. Separate, separate!!" He kept trying to carve upward us every bit he was proverb it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It felt similar he was a friend of me I only saw yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ


=====


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah I actually similar Kwanghee ㅋㅋㅋ

- I tin give the sack take away heed his vox every bit I read this ㅋㅋㅋ

- This is my existent anecdote. When Kwanghee was filming WGM alongside Sunhwa, I went to ZE:A fansign as well as asked him, "oppa, tin give the sack you lot become re-married to me?" Heechul as well as Kevin laughed as well as hence difficult as well as other members were likewise laughing ㅋㅋㅋ I was embarrassed as well as hence I showed a banker's complaint proverb "oppa, re-marry me, call?" as well as Kwanghee pointed the banker's complaint as well as laughed. He asked "what should I say?" as well as I told him to at to the lowest degree tell yes. So he wrote "yes" as well as signed my autograph every bit he was laughing. His express joy was actually large ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Why is this postal service as well as hence loud when I'm only reading it?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel