Yunho Explains Why He Doesn't Invest Into Buildings Despite His Wealth


Kwon Hyunbin: "I don't know if I tin inquire you lot this... But to endure honest, you've earned a lot of money. A lot of singers purchase buildings to ready financially. Compared to your wealth, your lifestyle is humble. Why?"



Yunho: "I genuinely convey a dream. I too notice this embarrassing in addition to cringey, exactly if I convey a chance, I desire to found a schoolhouse for music. That way, our country's civilisation could expire to a greater extent than stronger... I convey this foolish thought."



(Yunho has established a schoolhouse inwards Republic of Ghana in addition to has been donating to his high schoolhouse every year)



Hyunbin: "I intend I'm going to acquire serious goosebumps when I grow upwards to a greater extent than in addition to encounter you lot establishing a school."

=

Instiz: The argue why Yunho doesn't invest into buildings

- I ever experience that he's a overnice person

- His aspect upwards in addition to marrow are both handsome ㅠㅠ

- How is that a foolish thought? That's a genuinely cool thought.

- He has zip flaw... He should convey me every bit his exclusively flaw ㅠㅠ

- He's in addition to thus cool in addition to at that topographic point a lot of things I desire to larn from him ㅠㅠ I back upwards his passion!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel