Another #Metoo Confession Points To An Idol


Article: Metoo, idol is also involved? A defendant of sexual harassment

Source: TV Report via Nate

(The OP claimed that when she was inwards degree vi 7, she was called past times the idol to accept a talk. He locked her into a bath together with sexually harassed her amongst actions similar licking her ears. He threatened her that if she screamed or tried to leave, he was going to spread the story. He after threatened her on messenger to ship him nude pictures, which she did. She begged him non to spread the story. In high school, she heard that A was going to debut equally an idol. She was relieved because fifty-fifty if he notwithstanding had the pictures, he couldn't create anything nearly them.)

1. [+365, -15] Idol ring fellow member CH.J.H. I don't know how he was after debut but when he was a trainee, he discriminated fans past times their looks.

2. [+313, -26] (Pann link)

3. [+255, -12] His companionship needs to close down

4. [+99, -8] Not simply Choi XX, but his grouping is total of perverts. Lee Hongki went to Yangyoung Middle School together with he slept amongst a daughter on a schoolhouse trip, although rumors country it was a rape. Because of that, the schoolhouse got rid of schoolhouse trips. And didn't Yoolhee conjoin ane of the members because it was a shotgun wedding? This grouping is simply a pervert, delinquent group.

5. [+82, -1] FT Island Choi Jonghoon

-

Pann: I'm taking downwardly this post

(Thanks to everyone who comforted me. The argue why I couldn't disclose his advert was because I'm notwithstanding non confident enough. I accept no proofs but I know around friends who were inwards the same province of affairs equally me. Other Metoo assaulters denied their error showtime but the fact that at that spot are to a greater extent than victims coming out is an plenty proof. My floor is from 17 years ago, how tin I accept whatever proof? And dorsum then, it was possible to ship pictures on BuddyBuddy messenger similar Kakaotalk. I'm taking downwardly the post. It's meaningless since at that spot are screencaps out at that spot but I don't desire anything else. I simply desire an apology.)

1. [+234, -5] FT Island CH.J.H?

2. [+188, -4] OP, give thank you lot you for your courage. I promise to a greater extent than people exceed brave. It's fourth dimension to permit it out... It's non your fault.

3. [+170, -17] Honestly, don't the 2 FT Island fellow member expect similar delinquents? One has actually dingy rumors. There's no smoke without fire.

4. [+41, -1] I went to a optic schoolhouse that's correct side past times side to CH.J.H's schoolhouse together with he was already an infamous delinquent.

5. [+34, -0] Choi J.Hoon's BuddyBuddy username was 'Hard Cock'

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel