Golden Shaver Bong Jaehyun's Unique Final Name


Pann: First Korean idol amongst the final lift 'Bong'

1. [+179, -7] Ong Sungwoo. I've never seen an Ong before.

2. [+167, -5] Ong, Bong... We're getting everything. At this rate, we'll every bit good larn Bbong together with Pong afterward on.

3. [+67, -1] Hul, a post almost Jaehyun...

4. [+49, -7] Boo Seungkwan.

5. [+43, -5] Sungwoo is actually the outset Korean celebrity amongst the final lift Ong.

6. [+29, -1] Ong Sungwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I position upwards a slogan inwards my room together with my grandad asked me what Ong Sungwoo meant... I explained him together with he asked me how mortal could accept a final lift similar Ong ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+27, -0] Hul, my mom's final lift is Bong... I detect the idol likeable all of a sudden.

8. [+23, -0] I can't believe I'm seeing Golden Child on Pann...

9. [+21, -1] Eun Jiwon. I don't know anyone amongst the final lift Eun except him. There's no other celebrity amongst the same final name, right? He debuted to a greater extent than than xx years agone together with we've seen him on TV alot. That's why nosotros don't detect it unusual. It feels similar his lift is simply 'Eun Jiwon' every bit a whole.

10. [+18, -4] There's Yeo Hwanwoong, isn't Yeo unusual? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His final lift together with outset lift are both unique. I promise Yeo Hwangwoong debuts.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel