Exo-L Claims She Was Punched Past Times Safety Squad 'Hwarangdan' At Exo Concert

EXO fan's account
At the EXO concert on July 13, 2018, I asked i of the Hwarangdan guys where I was supposed to enter. Perhaps because of the hot weather, he murmured "ssibal" together with started walking me towards the entrance. I thence realized I left my lightstick inward the locker thence I said lamentable together with told him I was gonna buy the farm back. He asked me if I was crazy, grabbed my wrist, together with thence punched me inward the middle hard. I got a middle surgical physical care for iv months agone thence I'm supposed to endure careful close it. I was fine because I had my friend accompanying me but this happened when my friend was absent for a bit. He punched my left middle which is the surgical physical care for business office together with sinc then, I've been having rattling bad pains. My Dr. had told me to never larn hitting inward the surgical physical care for business office together with that I won't bring to undergo a instant surgical physical care for if I'm beingness careful. But directly I lost the hopes. I'm non going to study this incident, delight simply apologize at least. And at that topographic point are a lot of other fans who were hitting yesteryear them, non simply me. SM, delight burn downwards Hwarangdan or produce proper security.



Proof 1: concert ticket & nickname



Surgery grade earlier getting punched



Surgery grade subsequently getting punched



Proof ii & 3: surgical physical care for tape & picture

-

Pann: I bill violence from the safety squad Hwarangdan at EXO concert

1. [+128, -3] The EXO fan didn't fifty-fifty produce anything wrong... I'm thence upset.

2. [+113, -2] I'm non a fan but all other fans should endure publicizing this, non simply EXO-Ls. They demand to endure criticized difficult to realize this... And if SM doesn't tell anything close it, they're full idiots together with hopeless. This is inhuman. Did they buy the farm safety guards to vanquish others upwards instead of doing their job? I'm thence pissed.

3. [+106, -1] Joonmyun in i trial said, "Shouldn't the safety guards endure protecting the fans every bit well?" They demand to endure well-mannered. We tried to endure adept at the concert but they ruined it. The project of the safety is to hitting fans who are wound together with swear at them?

4. [+29, -0] They're a safety team, what produce they intend their project is? The OP didn't fifty-fifty produce anything illegal, why did he hitting her? And inward the heart? I can't understand. Hitting for no argue should never endure done. The safety teams demand to halt looking downwards on idol fans. This happened thence many times.

5. [+25, -1] Why are they getting mad when fans enquire for directions? Isn't that what they're supposed to do?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel