Is At That Spot A Nugu That Y'all Had Supported Became Famous?

Pann: Is at that spot a nugu that you lot had supported became famous?

1. [+234, -95] EXO during MAMA. They were called the starting fourth dimension SM grouping to flop as well as got therefore much abhor but I even therefore stanned them.

2. [+159, -26] When I was inwards degree 7, IU was promoting alongside Boo. My friends as well as the entire manufacture didn't attention near her dorsum then. It was similar BTOB's nugu days. But I liked IU as well as I fifty-fifty introduced her for my project. When I began my introduction, most classmates asked who IU was. I finished introducing her confidently as well as said, "IU volition buy the farm a respected creative mortal someday!" After two years, IU became the nation's petty sis alongside Good Day as well as her popularity skyrocketed. I was therefore proud

3. [+146, -179] When people asked me why I was stanning a flop grouping similar EXO, I even therefore stayed as well as stanned difficult ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I almost killed the bitches who entered the fandom during Growl.

4. [+114, -32] It wasn't a nugu but I was a fan of BTS when they weren't mentioned on Pann at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're therefore pop now.

5. [+105, -19] When I said I liked BTS, everybody laughed at the group's name. But directly most of them are Armys.

6. [+76, -1] Ahn Jae Hyun for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since JTBC was established, they made a starting fourth dimension multifariousness exhibit called 'High Class of Lee Soo Geun as well as Kim Byung Man' as well as he was a delivery man. He was therefore handsome therefore I stanned him alongside my dongsaeng. I showed him to my friends but no i knew him... But he started acting, became popular, as well as married Goo Hye Sun-nim... Only I knew him dorsum then...



7. [+61, -1] No i tin vanquish me. I stanned Crayon Pop earlier Bar Bar Bar. They had released 3 songs earlier Bar Bar Bar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -1] I've been a fan of EXID since their debut. When at that spot were disbandment rumors, I was inwards denial as well as continued to stan difficult ㅋㅋ

9. [+17, -0] I don't know if I'm simply evil but I would fully back upwards an creative mortal when they're unknown. But i time they buy the farm popular, I experience weird. I experience expert but I likewise experience uncomfortable. Is it because I accept a principal bias? My principal bias is a successful grouping therefore it's non similar I experience threatened but I'm non certain what I'm feeling. I desire my creative mortal to create good but I likewise desire to back upwards my principal bias only. I intend I'm selfish as well as entirely desire my principal bias to create well. I'm indeed sensitive alongside results since my principal bias is an idol grouping but similar I said, they're a successful grouping therefore I don't intend I'm beingness defensive...

10. [+17, -1] When Bigbang debuted, the music manufacture was dominated past times flowerboy idols. The world didn't similar Bigbang's looks but I supported them a lot! At that time, idol rappers sounded similar babe talk. It was rare for an idol rapper to rap therefore fiercely as well as rare for a grouping to create a surgical physical care for through the hip-hop genre. Bigbang was almost a trendsetter. Sweet vocal, ballad vocal, R&B vocal, high musical note rap, depression musical note rap, as well as the group's combination... I knew they would succeed. I honestly didn't facial expression them to buy the farm a footing star similar this, though. I'm actually proud every bit a fan.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel