Oh Yeon Seo Spotted At Exo Concert


Pann: Oh Yeon Seo came to EXO concert today

1. [+182, -15] The prettiest EXO-L.

2. [+139, -10] Oh my god, she's pretty similar a celebrity fifty-fifty from a glance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She increases the average looks of EXO-Ls.

3. [+133, -4] She also took a motion painting amongst Kai at MAMA ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a successful stan. A successful pretty stan.

4. [+77, -0] I went to EXO concert. The members are as well as then handsome. And why did people criticize them for lip-syncing? I fifty-fifty heard Chanyeol's express mirth inwards the view of the song. They're actually skilful at live. The master copy vocals are amazing especially. And the fans as well as the artists bring a actually potent bond. The fans were swinging their lightsticks as well as they looked similar the happiest people inwards the world. The agency they were looking at the artists was as well as then affectionate. I'm non a existent fan simply fifty-fifty I could experience it. I intend I mightiness run yesteryear a fan subsequently going to the concert. And roughly people are complaining most the seating innovation simply it had to live on separated for the remote control. It was ameliorate for the fans equally well.

5. [+49, -1] How tin nosotros halt the goddess...



6. [+39, -1] I went to EXO concert amongst my friend... No wonder why they're EXO. I can't depict it simply EXO as well as the fans were as well as then cool ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+38, -1] I desire to present off the colouring changing. It's as well as then pretty.



8. [+38, -0] She's a existent fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



9. [+34, -1] I don't intend anybody cares simply NCT Dream was also there!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel