Twice's Concept Needs A Change?


Pann: I actually dislike Twice's concept

1. [+409, -11] I also mean value the same. These days, daughter groups convey uselessly many members in addition to they rely on catchy songs amongst cute concepts. It's in addition to thus frustrating... I actually loathe how it's becoming similar J-pop which is like shooting fish in a barrel flopping.

2. [+402, -13] Like Ooh Ahh was the best. I don't know how long Twice volition liberate songs amongst "cutesy" voices in addition to killing parts. Their music is non my type anyways but personal preference aside, it's fourth dimension for them to liberate something trendy if they had released 3 songs amongst the same method already.

3. [+347, -11] Did Twice throw away the wild border concept? I mean value Like Ooh Ahh was the best concept in addition to the best song.

4. [+165, -3] Not only Twice, but I desire the entire marketplace set of daughter groups to change. Enough amongst "Oppa delight dearest me ㅠㅠ" songs. Women are to a greater extent than witting in addition to independent these days. I don't know why daughter groups are non dissimilar from the past. Even their talents... A lot of man child groups attain in addition to write their ain songs similar Winner, Seventeen, in addition to BTS do. I don't sympathise why at that topographic point isn't a daughter grouping that does that yet. There's no improvement.

5. [+154, -4] Someone said 4Minute was a sexy concept but it's alone Hyuna. 4Minute was to a greater extent than of a daughter crush. Hot Issue, Muzik, Crazy, in addition to Hate... Mirror Mirror was sexy but aside from that, they ever came dorsum amongst a unique song.

6. [+138, -4] They've been pushing the same matter since sha sha sha became a hit... I was similar wth amongst "neomu hae neomu hae". It was trying in addition to thus difficult to larn a catchphrase. They should only drib dead amongst Like Ooh Ahh concept.

7. [+130, -0] Not only Twice but other idols are also pushing immature in addition to cute concepts... It's similar they desire to larn pop at once. Is this Japanese influence of is our province going crazy? I actually loathe the increasing amount of lolita concepts... I couldn't believe my eyes when this grouping wore bibs on the stage. I heard they changed them to ties. The companies remove to wake up.



8. [+118, -4]
Girl grouping lyrics: Dumb dumb dumb dumb lookie lookie knock knock knock knock neomu hae neomu hae jjirit jjirit tang tang tang kkambak kkambak wow weoweo
Boy grouping lyrics: I similar you, delight don't travel sad, snowfall flowers are falling, I desire to dearest yous that way

9. [+112, -0] Honestly, Signal charted #1 because Twice sang it. If an unknown grouping sang the song, it would've been buried... I mean value Like Ooh Ahh was their best song. Cheer Up had a adept tune but "Please sympathise me since I'm a woman" was questionable. TT was trying in addition to thus difficult to larn a catchphrase. The lyrics didn't brand sense, either. Signal is the worst vocal of Twice for me. JYP should've chosen a proper song. It sounds similar a CM vocal than pop music ㅋㅋ

10. [+112, -4] Their dancers are likewise adept to travel wasted ㅠㅠ Momo was amazing on Hit The Stage. I was awed at her dancing on the exhibit but Twice's dances are in addition to thus childish. It buries Momo's talent... I experience bad.

11. [+97, -15] Black Pink is the alone promise ㅋㅋ I promise they proceed to travel a classy daughter musical rhythm ㅠㅠ

12. [+96, -0] I've watched all episodes of Sixteen in addition to discovery Twice a likeable daughter group, but I also discovery that their concepts are getting degraded. I experience in addition to thus bad... I liked the fresh cheerleader concept of Cheer Up but I didn't similar the lyrics ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel