Sleepy's Lack Of Appetite


Sleepy: I consume i repast a 24-hour interval together with it's entirely i curlicue of kimbab. Not tuna or beef kimbab, simply evidently kimbab.



Kangin: One day, Sleepy told me it was his birthday. I asked him if he wanted to consume meat. He said OK. I asked in i trial to a greater extent than if he wanted to consume sashimi. He said OK again. We ended upwards at a sashimi restaurant. He barely ate anything.



Sleepy: All I demand is water.



Kangin: Let's come across at Han River side past times side time, then.



MC: When you're actually hungry, isn't at that spot anything that you lot desire to eat?



Sleepy: I don't kicking the bucket hungry if I concord dorsum my appetite.



MC: These days, at that spot are many shows on pop restaurants together with cooking on TV.
Sleepy: I don't sentinel them.



Kangin: Isn't at that spot actually anything that you lot desire to eat?



Sleepy: ...... Chocolate milk.

=

Instiz: Sleepy who eats i repast a day

- Wow, how tin he accept no appetite similar that... So interesting.

- Same amongst my brother.

- I too don't accept rigid appetite thence I consume i repast a day. I consume stop of i serving of dukbokki or one-half of a bowl of rice... I kicking the bucket total easily.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel