G-Dragon's Fan Shares He's Placed Inward The Same Military Machine Unit Of Measurement Every 2Nd Gd


(The text that confirms his armed forces unit)



(His proof of beingness G-Dragon's fan & master copy text)

I'm going to live inwards the same armed forces unit of measurement every 2nd GD ㅋㅋㅋ This is how I larn lucky.
I've been a fan of him since uncomplicated school. I'm an official fan. When I was 20, I went to the Gochek Sky Dome concert. Ever since then, I've been to every concert of his. Of course, I went to Bigbang concerts every 2nd well. I'm joining the armed forces subsequently going to the Last Dance Concert... I've alone came to Bigbang's DC Gallery for gifts, it's my fist fourth dimension of truly writing a ship service ㅋㅋㅋ

I was therefore depressed when I got the text. I in addition to then saw articles of GD joining The tertiary Infantry Division. I was but similar "wow he's live on enlisting." I couldn't slumber inwards the nighttime therefore I was but browsing in addition to searching in addition to establish out that the unit of measurement I'm joining is The tertiary Infantry Division every 2nd good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck ㅋㅋㅋ

I don't fifty-fifty bring to live on hiatus from stanning because my hiatus is GD's hiatus ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is how I'm trying to live positive... Why am I therefore excited when I'm nearly to enlist ㅋㅋㅋ Fuck. I'm but writing this because I couldn't sleep. Thanks for reading.

=

Instiz: Lucky Bigbang fan goes to the same armed forces unit of measurement every 2nd GD

- Wow ㅋㅋㅋ I promise GD in addition to the fan serve well!!

- Wow, this is too how you lot larn lucky every 2nd a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ two yr of luck, daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

- Truly successful stan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He's gonna meet GD closer than the standing surface area 1

- If would live amazing if he ends upwards inwards the same living unit of measurement every 2nd GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel