Do Yous Convey Mayo At Home?

Pann: Do y'all accept mayo at domicile or y'all don't?

1. [+118, -16] Doesn't everybody accept ketchup together with mayo including expired ones?

2. [+76, -8] I intend it depends on the household's eating habits? Since I was young, I didn't consume mayo together with ketchup together with my parents didn't bother to purchase them. My whole household unit of measurement likes cooking only nosotros never role those two. I purchase the smallest constituent of mayo 1 time a twelvemonth to gear upward okonomiyaki. The leftover e'er expires.

3. [+72, -15] Aren't ketchup together with mayo must items similar edible bean glue together with gochujang? You tin dip fish together with hot chicken into mayo.

4. [+33, -5] I don't accept mayo. I didn't accept it when I was immature together with I never bought it since I got married.

5. [+21, -1] Doesn't everybody accept it usually?

6. [+18, -0] My household doesn't accept it, my parents don't accept it, my unnie's doesn't accept it, together with my brother's has it. Why produce y'all remove to consume mayo at home?

7. [+18, -0] I don't unremarkably role mayo inwards cooking only I accept it.

8. [+15, -1] I accept ketchup only non mayo.

9. [+15, -2] Every household that cooks should accept it. People who alive lonely mightiness not.

10. [+12, -0] I accept ketchup only non mayo. I remove ketchup for eggs only I tend to avoid nutrient amongst mayo inwards it because I don't desire to larn fat.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel