Sulli's Alive Instagram


1. She's non getting dorsum together alongside Choiza
2. She's non wearing pants
3. She knows she's pretty. "I know I'm pretty. I'm the prettiest."
4. She nevertheless contacts Krystal

-

Pann: Summary of Sulli's alive broadcast

1. [+80, -68] She thinks she's the prettiest? What an idiot.

2. [+79, -7] I'm tired of Sulli stories. Pann is total of Sulli's human face upward fans.

3. [+76, -4] Krystal is an angel. She nevertheless contacts the nuisance of her group.

4. [+46, -3] Was she jealous of the attending Han Seo Hee was getting?

5. [+32, -82] Sulli is as well as hence pretty... I asked her to exhibit us her truthful cat as well as she was like, "My cat? I can't because I'm alone wearing an underwear ㅎㅎ" I actually similar how she's as well as hence pretty as well as honest. I honey her.

6. [+27, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Princess disease

7. [+24, -1] There's zilch OK close Sulli except her pretty face. She was asked if she does the laundry as well as she said, "How tin laissez passer on notice I create the laundry " She doesn't fifty-fifty know how to create the laundry as well as the cleaner does it for her. Her thoughts as well as behaviour are as well as hence childish compared to her age.

8. [+24, -18] Am I the alone 1 who thinks she's the prettiest inward the world? I would've actually liked her if she had proper mentality.

9. [+22, -1] I don't attention if people praise her looks simply I discovery it brainless when people praise her personality for existence free-spirited as well as confident ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can y'all non differentiate betwixt existence confident as well as having no manners? She did lolita pictorials as well as slacked off her grouping promotions because she was confident? How depression is your self-esteem to envy her mentality? Well, a pretty human face upward is everything ㅋㅋ They telephone phone her a modern adult woman despite acting brainless because she's pretty.

10. [+17, -3] So many Sulli fans... I would halt seeing a friend if they're a fan of Sulli. Sulli fans, delight arrive obvious that you're her fan...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel