Couple That You Lot Shipped Only Didn't Happen

Pann: Couple that yous shipped

1. [+427, -18] Fuck, I'm nonetheless non over Ryu Jun Yeol as well as Hyeri inwards Reply, although it did come about inwards existent life... I'm non certain if they're nonetheless on going.

2. [+328, -6] Shen Chia-yi and Ko Ching-teng... It's as well as then romantic ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+268, -20] Mon brace on Running Man...

4. [+191, -5] Lee Jihoon as well as Hwang Jung Eum on High Kick

5. [+157, -16] Minji as well as Kyungwoo... I gave upwards on the brace exactly I shipped them inwards the commencement ㅠㅠ

6. [+153, -12] Inho as well as Seol

7. [+152, -1] Jack Dawson as well as Rose inwards Titanic... They did appointment inwards the moving painting exactly I wanted them to endure as well as alive a happy life together ㅠㅠ

8. [+144, -1] Me as well as my crush. Fuck.

9. [+126, -43] Sorry to the fans exactly Sungjae as well as Joy ㅠㅠ They matched well.

10. [+119, -1] Malfoy as well as Hermione for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ultimate fanfic of Harry Potter ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+84, -11] I shipped Jacob as well as Bella inwards Twilight ㅠㅠ So distressing how she didn't cease upwards amongst Jacob... If she ended upwards amongst him, she didn't bring to drib dead a vampire.

12. [+51, -1] Gain as well as Jokwon...

13. [+51, -0] Emma Stone as well as Ryan Gosling inwards La La Land.

14. [+40, -4] Sesshomaru as well as Kagura

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel