[Sugarman 2] Korea's Showtime Cyber Vocalizer Adam & Jinu (Hitchhiker)


Article: 'Sugarman2' Cyber vocalist Adam's existent vocalization Park Sung Chul appears

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+329, -7] There was a rumor dorsum thence as well as it said Adam was dead due to a figurer virus. Can't believe he appeared on Sugarman ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I dearest finding myself singing along equally I lookout adult man Sugarman. It brings me memories ^^ Their covers are novel as well as fresh. I promise the present runs for a long time.

2. [+295, -3] Really daebak... The vocal is thence good. I promise Urban Zakapa's embrace gets released soon.

3. [+243, -8] There were besides other cyber singers named Cyda as well as Lucia...

4. [+16, -0] Huh? I idea he died because he was infected past times millennium bug?

5. [+11, -1] I bought Adam diaries when I was inward simple schoolhouse ㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -1] I didn't know at that topographic point was an actual singer.

-

Article: 'Sugarman 2' Park Sung Chul, "Won Bin was the model for cyber vocalist Adam"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+203, -4] Won Bin's flat that fifty-fifty CG can't beat.

2. [+140, -5] Wow, CG can't trounce a existent person...

3. [+92, -2] Won Bin doesn't fifty-fifty expect similar human inward pictures. I promise he comes dorsum soon.

4. [+13, -7] There are 3 types of people on Earth. Men, women, Won Bin.

5. [+7, -0] Is this Adam who died of a figurer virus? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Article: 'Sugarman 2' Jinu, "I asked 'why?' when Lee Hyori told me she was dating Lee Sang Soon"

Source: My Daily via Nate

1. [+798, -10] I understand. When their yoke painting present was start revealed, it was equally shocking equally Beauty as well as the Beast.

2. [+697, -6] What? Who? Why?

3. [+548, -6] What is he wearing?

4. [+50, -1] Honestly, anybody would've asked why when Lee Hyori introduced Lee Sang Soon equally her fellow earlier they got married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -5] To those who are questioning why he's dressed similar that - He's Hitchhiker who's currently an electronic musician. He got praised for his genius-like music as well as was forced to advance to the the U.S. ㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -3] I was staring at the painting present because I was seeing a silverish statue.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel